Welcome to the website of National Integrated Medical Association, Distt Gurgaon.
The National Integrated Medical Association (NIMA) is an Indian non-governmental organization of general practitioners educated in integrated system of medicine which includes modern scientific medicine and traditional wisdom from ayurveda and unani in India.
National Integrated Medical Association is the largest organization representing institutionally qualified ISM graduates who have undergone a conjoint study of Ayurveda/ Unani and Allopathic systems of medicine from the institutions recognized by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine). Integrated system of medicine means a conjoint study, training and practice in indigenous medicine and modern medicine. NIMA was established in 1947.
News & Notifications
- Lifestyle Disease and Healing By " Ayurved &Yoga " Event organised on 20thOct.2013
- Invitation for Dhanvantari celebration on 26th oct.2013
- Celebration of World Sight Day at Ahooja Eye and Dental Institute.
- List of newly elected members of NIMA Distt. Gurgaon Council
- Pictures of the General Body Meeting
In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods than in giving health to men.