Welcome to the website of National Integrated Medical Association, Distt Gurgaon.
The National Integrated Medical Association (NIMA) is an Indian non-governmental organization of general practitioners educated in integrated system of medicine which includes modern scientific medicine and traditional wisdom from ayurveda and unani in India.
National Integrated Medical Association is the largest organization representing institutionally qualified ISM graduates who have undergone a conjoint study of Ayurveda/ Unani and Allopathic systems of medicine from the institutions recognized by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine). Integrated system of medicine means a conjoint study, training and practice in indigenous medicine and modern medicine. NIMA was established in 1947.
News & Notifications
- Invitation to General Body Meeting and Elections
- Excerpts from the G.B.Meeting of NIMA Distt.Gurgaon held on 30th March 2014.
- About The Punjab Ayurvedic & Unani Practioners Act1963 Haryana Amendment Act 20014 passed On 04-03-2
- Lifestyle Disease and Healing By
- Invitation for Dhanvantari celebration on 26th oct.2013
- Celebration of World Sight Day at Ahooja Eye and Dental Institute.
In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods than in giving health to men.